The Grazer Cheese Gift Box
This popular gift box includes:
- 3 x Marcoot Jersey Creamery Artisan Cheeses
- 1 x Potter's Crackers (Classic White Recipe)
- 8 oz Roll of Volpi Genoa Salami Garlic & Black Pepper Recipe
- Previously Known as "MJC Pride" Gift Box
Free Shipping via FedEx Express with Cooler Pack
This assortment is just the right size for grazing solo or snacking with a friend.
Marcoot Jersey Creamery has prepared 4 cave aged cheeses and 9 farmstead cheeses for this holiday season. The Grazer includes a combination of 3 different cheeses. Each cheese will complement the crackers and salami included in the box, making it ideal for grazing and snacking.
- Cave Aged Cheese Variety: Heritage, Tomme, Gouda & Alpine
- Farmstead Cheese Variety: Gouda, Smoked Gouda, Havarti, 5 Alarm Gouda, White Cheddar, Tipsy Cheddar, Mauna Loa & Hatch Pepper
- Cheeses are Cave Aged & Handmade in Greenville, IL
Potter's Crackers are nutritious, small batch, organic crackers that are well known for their premium quality. The Classic White recipe offers a flavorful, homemade cracker that doesn't distract your palate from the what you're serving them with. They're crispy, salty and buttery. A must-have for every charcuterie board!
- Organic & Small Batch, Artisan Crackers
- Ingredients: Wheat Flour*, Butter*, Cracked Wheat*, Sugar*, Salt, Baking Powder, Black Pepper* (*Denotes organic ingredients.)
- Allergens: Wheat, Milk & Hazelnuts
- Packaged with 100% Post Consumer Material
- Made in Madison, WI
Volpi Genoa Salami with garlic and black pepper is a medium grind, salami with a smooth rich flavor and clean finish. It pairs well with our cave aged and farmstead cheeses. We also recommend adding roasted peppers, a warm bread and a glass of sparkling Prosecco.
- Slow Aged, All-Natural Ingredients, No Added Nitrates or Nitrites, Responsibly Raised Pork & Gluten Free
- Ingredients: Pork, Sea Salt, Sugar, Spices, Natural Flavoring, Starter Culture
- Made in St. Louis, MO
Helpful Information Regarding Our Gift Boxes
Shipping & Delivery
We ship all orders in the beginning of the week, to arrive by the end of the week and usually via FedEx 2-Day Express.
All packages with perishable items having cooling packs included, but we recommend that boxes are unpacked and items are stored in the refrigerator as soon as possible after delivery.
You can select a delivery date when you add the gift box to your cart. It is the buyer’s responsibility to ensure that the recipient will be home on the day of delivery. If in doubt, consider shipping gift boxes to their place of business.
Interested in giving this gift box to your employees, customers or partners? We would be honored to be part of your gifting this holiday season!
You can order in bulk on our website by adding multiple boxes to the cart, then you can choose different gift messages, delivery dates and add shipping addresses before checking out.
Please note that from time to time we have to substitute products inside our gift boxes. Any product that is substituted will be of equal or higher value.
In the event that Potter's Crackers are unavailable at the time of packing, the crackers will be substituted for Carr's Original Table Water Crackers.
Cave Aged to Perfection
Our cheeses are all aged in our underground aging cave. The cheese cave is designed after the man-made cheese caves in Switzerland to provide natural aging for our cheese while providing energy efficiency and sustainability for the creamery.
Our Not So Secret Ingredient
Our cheese is made solely from the milk of our own Registered Jersey, primarily grass-fed cattle. Our 100 milking Jersey cows enjoy pasturing on the paddocks in a variety of grasses to provide abundant natural nutrition.
Legacy Lives Here
Seven generations of our family have raised Jersey cattle and we are honored to continue their legacy on our farm today. Our farm and creamery are proudly owned and operated by hard-working women.