Cheese of the Month Club - Monthly Subscription
The only better than cheese, is cheese on repeat. We'll deliver fresh, artisan cheese to your doorstep... every month and all year long. Ideal for snacking at home or gifting to other cheese enthusiasts.
Each monthly delivery will include 1 lb of artisan cheese, two tasty accompaniments and suggested pairings. Every box is carefully curated, packed with care and shipped overnight via FedEx.
Sign Up After 12/16 & Before 1/16 to Receive the Following:
1. Cave Aged Alpine Cheese from Marcoot Jersey Creamery. “Asiago meets Swiss” to create this complex cheese which features a unique sharpness with age. Ideal for grating over pasta or melting into a creamy Alfredo sauce or enjoying as a table cheese. Aged a minimum of 12 months.
2. Fresh Cheese Curds from Marcoot Jersey Creamery. These delicious cheese curds are made fresh from the creamy Jersey cow milk are a delightful snack that is packed with protein. One of our most popular cheeses! Try this in a fresh salad, melted in poutine, or a snack by the handfuls.
3. Potter's Crackers are nutritious, small-batch, organic crackers that are well known for their premium quality. The Classic White recipe offers a flavorful, homemade cracker that doesn't distract your palate from what you're serving them with. They're crispy, salty, and buttery. A must-have for every charcuterie board!
- Organic & Small Batch, Artisan Crackers
- Ingredients: Wheat Flour*, Butter*, Cracked Wheat*, Sugar*, Salt, Baking Powder, Black Pepper* (*Denotes organic ingredients.)
- Allergens: Wheat, Milk & Hazelnuts
- Packaged with 100% Post-Consumer Material
- Made in Madison, WI
4. A&D Honey is made with the help of the multiple beehives that we host on our farm. Our friends at A&D Hives The number of bottles we can produce each year varies, so be sure to get it while you still can!
How it Works
- Orders are shipped the first week of every month. Tracking information will be provided for every shipment.
- Orders placed during the 1st through 15th will begin the same month.
- Orders placed from the 16th to the end of the month will ship the following month.
- Overnight shipping is included in the cost of the subscription and is available to those in the continental US. At this time, we are unable to ship to Alaska and Hawaii.
- Subscriptions can be easily managed online and can be cancelled at anytime.
- Want to gift a subscription? You have a few options! You can purchase a gift card or create the subscription, but use their shipping address instead.
Helpful Information Regarding Our Gift Boxes
Shipping & Delivery
We ship all orders in the beginning of the week, to arrive by the end of the week and usually via FedEx 2-Day Express.
All packages with perishable items having cooling packs included, but we recommend that boxes are unpacked and items are stored in the refrigerator as soon as possible after delivery.
You can select a delivery date when you add the gift box to your cart. It is the buyer’s responsibility to ensure that the recipient will be home on the day of delivery. If in doubt, consider shipping gift boxes to their place of business.
Interested in giving this gift box to your employees, customers or partners? We would be honored to be part of your gifting this holiday season!
You can order in bulk on our website by adding multiple boxes to the cart, then you can choose different gift messages, delivery dates and add shipping addresses before checking out.
Please note that from time to time we have to substitute products inside our gift boxes. Any product that is substituted will be of equal or higher value.
In the event that Potter's Crackers are unavailable at the time of packing, the crackers will be substituted for Carr's Original Table Water Crackers.
Cave Aged to Perfection
Our cheeses are all aged in our underground aging cave. The cheese cave is designed after the man-made cheese caves in Switzerland to provide natural aging for our cheese while providing energy efficiency and sustainability for the creamery.
Our Not So Secret Ingredient
Our cheese is made solely from the milk of our own Registered Jersey, primarily grass-fed cattle. Our 100 milking Jersey cows enjoy pasturing on the paddocks in a variety of grasses to provide abundant natural nutrition.
Legacy Lives Here
Seven generations of our family have raised Jersey cattle and we are honored to continue their legacy on our farm today. Our farm and creamery are proudly owned and operated by hard-working women.